Welcome to Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union’s Consumer Information. On this page we have assemble interesting and useful information, for your convenience.
Note that this page contains links to third party Web sites. Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Consumer Fraud / Identity Theft
- OnGuard Online
OnGuardOnline.gov is the federal government’s website to help you be safe, secure and responsible online. This site provides parents excellent tools to speak with their kids about online dangers.
- Federal Citizens Information Center: Scams & Frauds
Tips to help you avoid scams and fraud.
- Federal Trade Commission: Identity Theft
Identity theft happens when someone steals your personal information and uses it without your permission. The FTC’s updated resources explain how to protect your information and how to respond if it’s stolen.
- U.S. Postal Inspection Service
Are you a victim of a financial crime. Visit the U.S. Postal Inspection Service for victim’s assistance and support.
Created by the National Consumers League (NCL), the nation’s oldest nonprofit consumer organization, as a central source of information and advice about fake check scams.
- Common Scams and Frauds
Find information on common scams and frauds that can happen to you.
- Financial Education
- Free Annual Credit Report
- NCUA Insurance Estimator
- S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
- Fuel Economy Guide
Credit Union Industry Links
- Credit Union National Association (CUNA)
- National Credit Union Association (NCUA)
- National Credit Union Foundation (NCUF)
- World Council of Credit Unions (WOCCU)