Who can join
You are eligible to be a member of Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union if you belong to any one of the following: Paradise Hills Convalescent, West Health Care, staff of Paradise Village, Paradise Valley Church, Tierrasanta San Diego Adventist Church, staff of Lantern Crest Senior Living, and staff of Monte Vista Village. This eligibility also includes all members of your immediate and extended family.
The benefits of membership are yours for a lifetime, even if you move, change jobs, or retire.
A $5 minimum balance must be maintained at all times in a regular share (savings) account. This deposit, along with your completed application, opens the door to Credit Union membership.
For members under the age of 18, the credit union offers youth accounts. This a great way to start your child on their road to financial success.
What Membership Means
Joining the Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union means:
- Dividend-Earning Checking — no monthly fees with a $500 minimum balance
- A Wide Variety of Low-Interest Loans Including:
- Auto Loans
- Signature Loans
- Share Secured Loans
- Open-end Line-Of-Credit with Telephone Access
- Real Estate Loans
- Savings Services Including:
- Share Savings Accounts
- IRA’s (Individual Retirement Accounts)
- ATM Convenience
- Low-Rate VISA
- Money Orders
- Free American Express Travelers Checks
- Free Notary Service
- Loan Protection Coverage
- Night Deposit at Branch Office