Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is as accessible as our services. We have implemented the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
There is no single definitive test of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing our accessibility, not limited to but including physical tests using screen readers and keyboard-only. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union strives to make every page on our website accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page is Level AA compliant
- Contact us by phone at (800).253.6991
- Contact us via our Contact Us form on the right tab of this page, or below.
- Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice. Though some of the compliance found in WCAG conforms with 508 Compliance, we are not 508 Compliant.
- Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes the guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.